Medication Reviews (Medscheck Program)
Do you want to know more about why you are taking a particular medication and learn more about ways your medications can be better optimized? These questions can be answered through the MedsCheck program!
A MedsCheck is a FREE one-on-one medication review between you and our trained pharmacists. The goal of the MedsCheck program is to:
- Review all of the medications you are taking including Over the Counter (OTC) medications, vitamins and supplements, and herbal products
- Review what each medication is for, common side effects and how you should be taking it
- Determine if there are any issues with your medications and communicate with your doctor if any changes need to be made
- Provide additional lifestyle tips such as diet and exercise
Who is eligible for the program?
Individuals with a valid Ontario Health Card and meet ONE of the following criteria:
- Taking 3 or more prescription medications for chronic conditions such as high blood pressure, cholesterol, and more!
- Diagnosed with type 1 or type 2 diabetes
Be more empowered of your own health and book an appointment today! Book an appointment with our trained pharmacists by clicking the icon below or call us at 416-283-5388 to speak with a pharmacy staff member to book an appointment.
Are you traveling? While traveling can be fun, it is important that you prepare well in advance to have a safe and healthy trip. Speak to our trained pharmacists that can help you determine what medications, vaccines, and travel health supplies you will need for your trip.
Book an appointment today by clicking the icon below or call us at 416-283-5388 to speak with a pharmacy staff member to book an appointment. It is recommended that you book an appointment at least 6 weeks before your trip to ensure that you get the necessary vaccines and supplies for your trip.
Did you know that our pharmacists can administer vaccines for over 10 vaccine preventable diseases in addition to the annual flu shot? Save time at the doctor’s office and have your pharmacist administer the vaccine in less than 15 minutes!
Our pharmacists can administer vaccinations for the following vaccine preventable diseases:
- Herpes Zoster (Shingles)
- Hepatitis A & B
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
- Meningococcal and Pneumococcal disease
- Yellow Fever
- Japanese Encephalitis
If you would like to get a vaccine administered by our pharmacists, please feel free to drop by our pharmacy anytime! No appointment necessary.
Diabetes Screening and Management
Diabetes is one of the most common health conditions in Canada. Our certified diabetic educator (CDE) pharmacists are here to help you with any questions or concerns you may have regarding diabetic screening and disease management. Speak to one our pharmacists today!